New to the market, Stingray Polarised Eyewear has been specially designed for the fisherman’s needs. Stingray sunglasses will not just cope with the harsh conditions that fishermen encounter; they will also provide excellent clarity, colour separation, depth perception and zero eye fatigue.
All sunglasses in the Stingray range are polarised, providing the best possible visibility on and around the water, as well as 100% protection from harmful UV rays.
All Stingray sunglasses are made with marine-grade stainless steel frames, rust-free screws and hinges, and anti-slip rubber nose pieces and temple tips.
Features of Stingray sunglasses:
- Premium shatterproof Polarised Polycarbonate (PC) lens for true clarity
- Hydrophobic coating which repels water and dirt, and provides an easy-to-clean surface
- Anti reflective coating for improved vision and to protect your eyes from glare and reflections
- Anti scratch coating to minimize scratches and extend the durability of your Stingray eyewear
- Decentred lenses provide distortion-free vision, which reduces eye fatigue and provides true visual clarity
- PC injected polarisation to eliminate delamination and the potential for cracking
The right lens for every fishing environment:
SMOKE LENS (grey) is suited to all conditions. Offers great clarity and the most natural contrast for bright and sunny days.
PHOTOCHROMIC COPPER LENS (orange/copper) is best used from dusk til dawn. Increases colour contrast for sharpest definition and adjusts to different light conditions – category 2 in low light to Category 3 in bright light.
BLUE MIRROR LENS is best suited for bright conditions and open water fishing. High glare reduction for natural colour and depth perception.
GREEN MIRROR LENS is best used in conditions where the water clarity is not stable e.g. inshore and sight fishing. Reduces glare, enhances depth perception and offers the best contrast.